Fire protection equipment
- Fire alarm unit IP 330-GERDA
- Ejection high expansion rate foam generator GPVK(E)
- Low expansion rate foam generator with foam pourer GPNPS -50
- High-pressure low expansion rate foam generator VPG
- Oil-loading equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Equipment for pneumo-framed module or quickly raised buildings
High-pressure low expansion rate foam generator VPG
High-pressure low expansion rate foam generator VPG is to extinguish fire in petrol and other liquid tanks. VPG is for sub layer firefighting equipment and is mounted on HC-hydrocarbon tanks.
VPG is self-contained device, generated low expansion foam from water foam generator solution mixed with atmosphere air in the construction determined pro rata. Generator construction provides it normal operation while generator output back-pressure is 40 percent of input pressure (pressure transformation ratio).
Motion parts absence provides high generator reliability.
Foam generator is mounted behind fire dike. Foam generator connects with supply standpipe of foam generator water solution through with traditional flange of nominal bore 100. Foam generator connects with foam line through with traditional flange of nominal bore 150.
Foam line must provide foam supply from generator to apron tank ring above bottom water level. Foamgenerator air intake tube is downcasted and has gauze filter to provide generator air duct protection from rain, snow, birds and animal.
VPG foam generator as customer required is calibrated on operation pressure according to minimum flow.
- VPG corresponds to Fire Code 61 – 97;
- VPG is for sub layer firefighting equipment on any HC-hydrocarbon tanks;
- Pressure transformation ratio at least 40 %;
- VPG foam generator as customer required is calibrated on operation pressure according to minimum flow;
- Motion parts absence;
- Protection from atmospheric fallout.
|Solution performance FG||600 – 1 800 Solution performance FG|
|Pressure transformation ratio||at least 40 %|
|Connection (flanged)||input||Nominal bore 100|
|Output||Nominal bore 150|
|Divisible factor||at least 1:4*|
|Stock||Housing||steel, stainless steel|
|Inner spare parts||brass, stainless steel|
|Operational pressure range||4 – 10 Bar (0,4 – 1,0 МPа)|
* — Index depends on foam generator type. 1 Bar = 0,1 МPа = 14,5 psi
- Correspondence certificate № ROSS RU.BB02.N 00482
- Fire certificate №SSPB.RU.UP001.N 00706