Quickly raised buildings
Quickly raised buildings (QRB) general use when disaster, post-accident clean-up operations. QRB is usable for organization in the field.
QRB consist of one or several pneumo-framed modules. Customer can connect modules together in any and all possible variants. Pneumo-frame module is pneumatic construction. At the heart of module is pneumo-frame covered outside by rubber waterproof fabric (capron or heavy-duty hard flammable fabric — at the customer choice). Inner module surface has capron or heavy-duty hard flammable fabric covering.
Quickly raised buildings (QRB) general use when disaster, post-accident clean-up operations. QRB is usable to organize in the field:
- Staffs, control centers;
- Sanitary-household buildings (for example, wash houses);
- Temporary housing etc.
- 1 square meter of living space weights almost 5 kg;
- Packed module square is 1 m2;
- Rooms are warm even when extremely low environmental temperature. Module inside is warmed up to room temperature when environmental temperature — 15°С almost 5 minutes;
- We offer wide range of additional equipment: electricity supply systems, pressure feed devise heating-ventilating equipment, air conditioning, air pressure drop control in module pneumo-frame, illumination tools, tables, chairs etc.;
- Products certificated by GOST R (Russian federal Standart).